Financial Analyst: Point Development Co.
Full-time Position Available
Please apply online at: https://careers-avamere.icims.com
Or Contact Lee Whitlock, Director of Recruiting at
Point Development Co.
25117 SW Parkway Ste. B
Wilsonville, Oregon 97070
As our Financial Analyst I, you'll be a key component of our financial planning and analysis team. This position will primarily be in charge of budgeting, trend analysis, proforma creation, underwriting of new transactions, interfacing with key members of Avamere’s accounting team, and analyzing and executing day to day financial decisions for the development functions of this company. This individual should expect to work with all levels of executive and field management on a day to day basis.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
Accountabilities for the position include:
• Assist in analyzing and managing all facets of cash flow, fixed assets, procurement, and capital expenditures.
• Synthesizing and translating complex findings into curated, relevant, and useful deliverables
• Underwrite acquisition opportunities within the seniors housing, home health, hospice, and rehab vertical markets
• Work with Avamere’s capital partners to create complex proformas that can be summarized to key stakeholders
• Responsible for the quality control of reporting, presentations and analysis produced by team members.
• Produce a variety of monthly reports and present analyses and reporting results at internal meetings.
• Assist in the preparation of monthly and quarterly business updates, including presentation materials for the executives, the Board, and external stakeholders.
• Takes the lead in writing presentations and creating financial models
• Critically reviews PDCO’s processes and procedures to achieve consistency, effectiveness and efficiency throughout the organization.
• Analyzes variances of actual expenditures vs. budgeted and forecast for revenue and overhead projects, identifying key variances and tracking corrective action. Clearly communicates financial data in reports, narratives and outlines.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as required by the company
• BS/BA in either an Accounting or Finance-related program required. Graduate education preferred, but not required.
• Achievement of, or progress towards the CFA designation is a plus.
• Additional education towards enhancing MS Excel skills is a plus.
• Display a willingness to be agile and participate in all areas of development for the betterment of the company
• Minimum of (3) years of experience in budgeting, analytics, and/or strategic planning.
• Ability to identify areas of opportunity through root cause analysis, data analytics and to drive improvements via concise action planning and process improvement.
• Experience in working with budgets and internal financial statements.
• Advanced proficiency in MS Excel; ability to translate MS Excel skills into effective analysis for executive management for construction budgeting, underwriting of new opportunities, and modeling of business scenarios and iterations as needed by executive management
• Ability to communicate complex information to a variety of audiences in writing and verbally.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, including strong customer service orientation.
• Ability to work effectively and efficiently as a member of a team.
• Highly organized with the ability to efficiently and accurately multi-task
• Self-motivated, resourceful, and able to take initiative.
• Additional hours as necessary to accomplish objectives, goals and projects
• Ability to sit for long periods of time
PDCO offers a competitive base salary and benefits package, including medical, dental, life and disability benefits, as well as an employer-match 401(k) plan.
Questions and resumes may be directed to email@example.com
Resumes/CVs will be accepted until June 15, 2018.
About Point Development Company (PDCo)
PDCo is a proud member of the Avamere Family of Companies, a leader in the continuum of care for seniors since 1995. As the development arm of Avamere, PDCo is responsible for the growth and development initiatives within the firm. The firm’s involvement with those initiatives centers around real estate development, acquisitions, and integration work that furthers the organization’s strategic plan for growth. At PDCo, we conduct our business daily by exhibiting our values in every business decision.
The love and care of our residents is the driving force behind everything we do.