Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Join our amazing team and #workwithpurpose
Certified Nursing Assistant (2021-30510)
Wage: $17.50+/hour DOE
Location: Avamere Transitional Care of Puget Sound - 630 S Pearl St, Tacoma WA 98465
As a CNA with Avamere, you join a team with a culture and mission to enhance the life of every person we serve. This is more than a job – it’s a place where our team members build lasting relationships with patients and residents, their families, and fellow team members.
We are dedicated to keeping our team members and residents safe. Download our flyer that shows our protocols and response to COVID-19 here.
- Tuition assistance
- Access up to 50% of your net earned income before payday
- Mentorship opportunities
- Career Development
- Employee assistance program featuring counseling services, financial coaching, free legal services, and more
- Generous employee referral program
- Paid time off/sick leave (rolls over annually)
- 401K retirement plan with employer match
- Comprehensive benefits package with medical coverage, voluntary dental, vision, and life insurance, short-term disability, and AD&D coverage
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide each of your assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services in accordance with the resident’s assessment and care plan.